**This is NOT for Pregnant or Breastfeeders or Children under the age of 12***
1.Black walnut hull- Black walnut contains high concentrations called tannins, which can reduce pain and swelling and dry up body fluids such as mucous. Black walnuts are high in omega-3 fatty acids and many vitamins and minerals. They may reduce heart disease risk and possess anticancer and antibacterial properties. Antioxidants and other plant compounds in black walnut hulls make them a popular herbal addition to expel mucus.
2. Guaco-Benefits of Palo Guaco Besides being useful in healing snake bites, there are many other benefits of this unique vine. Palo guaco can help treat the following conditions: · Coughs · Bronchitis · Common Cold · Flu · Asthma · Allergies · Scabs · Ulcers · Liver Issues · Athlete's Foot · Tumours · Constipation · Infection · Malaria · Diarrhea · Chest Pain · Stomach Pain Besides helping with these issues, it also helps reduce fevers, acts as a blood cleanser, and heals wounds. It also features anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and pain-relieving properties.
3. Hyssop is good For Colds, Flu, Fevers, Bronchitis. Hyssop is probably most famously known as an herb for helping with symptoms of a cold or flu. It is often used for children and is very effective for adults as well. Energetically hyssop can be explained as a warming and stimulating herb with a pungent taste. We use it to warm up the body and get things moving! Think of it for moving stagnation like stuck mucous, delayed menses or congealed blood (bruises). As a stimulating diaphoretic it warms the body, pushing out coldness and opening the pores. This is especially ideal for when a person feels cold and is shivering with a slight fever. Hyssop is perfect for coughs with congested mucus. It both stimulates mucus and expectorates mucus, which enables the lungs and coughing mechanisms to rid it from the body.
4. Mullein has been used since ancient times, and its use and popularity only seem to be increasing as time goes on. The leaves, flowers and roots of the plant are used for the treatment of various inflammatory diseases, diarrhea, asthma, coughs and other lung-related ailments — making it one of the top herbs for healing. some bacteria that cause respiratory infections.Nutrition FactsResearch on the plant shows that it contains flavonoids, saponins, tannins, terpenoids, glycosides, carbohydrates, proteins, fats and oils.It also contains approximately 3 percent mucilage, which is thought to be responsible for the soothing actions that the herb has on the body’s mucous membranes. Ease Respiratory IllnessMullein tea can help to naturally improve a wide array of upper respiratory problems, including bronchitis, dry coughs, sore throats, general hoarseness and tonsillitis. Mullein for COPD is also used in folk medicine.The leaves contain an extract with powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that helps to rid the body of mucus and soothes the raw, inflamed tracts of your system, like your throat. Mullein as an asthma remedy may be effective because of its soothing impact on the bronchioles.
5. Horehound Plant Origin and Chemical CompoundsSo you know it’s a plant, but are you looking for a more specific horehound definition? Horehound — commonly known as white horehound — is a bitter perennial bushy plant belonging to the mint family. Cough Relief Horehound is an ingredient often found in herbal lozenges and syrups used for the natural treatment of coughs. There’s a good reason why this herb is employed in these natural cough remedies. horehound can help cough sufferers to get rid of that nasty mucus that is clogging up their airways. Research has also shown that horehound has both antispasmodic and analgesic (pain-relieving) effects. These are two more good reasons why it is a great natural cough reliever.
6.Looking for a natural remedy that has a long history of medicinal use? Health benefits of the elder plant include naturally improving sinus issues, nerve pain, inflammation, chronic fatigue, allergies, constipation and even cancer. When used within the first 48 hours of onset of symptoms, the extract may even help relieve and shorten the duration of cold and flu symptoms as well. For this reason, the government actually employed the use of elderberry to fight the flu during the 1995 Panama flu epidemic.
7. SeaMoss -Sea Moss is rich in amino acids, vitamin c, vitamin A, omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and minerals.It contains 92 of the 102 minerals that our bodies need like zinc, iodine, iron, and more!Because it is mucilaginous (sticky and thick), it helps soothe the mucus membranes in the body and helps your body get rid of any excess mucus. It is especially helpful in reducing congestion and clearing out phlegm buildup in the lungs, which is particularly helpful when you are dealing with a cold.
All Sales are final